Friday, 16 March 2012

Day 4





Look at life from a new direction...things may seem more complicated than first discovered

This flower pretty much represents me...
The first flower...the person I make out I am....my cover up, The second... Who I actually am
Over the past few months I have met many new people all saying I am very bubbly and loud... Just like the first flower standing out by itself... But when you take a closer look at the flower- at me you find a lot more meaning, there's lots of different parts of a flower
Just like there is a different part of me the quieter person that not many people see... this I like to call the real me
This has taught me to stop judging people and to get to know them better so that's what I'm going to do when I start college, get to know people first and find the real people

From the real Polly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment