Saturday, 23 June 2012

1 week





In one week I will be eating lots of pasta and preparing myself for the 10k charity walk I will be embarking upon at half 10 at night in my leopard print all in one, in aid of the pilgrims hospice.

So I'm having a chill out day and updating my music with a playlist which will keep me walking on the night and thinking that I really should start learning my guitar soon. So as I write this and take my pictures I am listening to two really good songs called hobo girl and beautiful morning light both by the fruit bats, so yeh have a listen. The first picture is the pattern around my guitar which I think looks really cool, and I would love for the pattern to be put onto a bracelet, and the second picture is of the neck of my guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment