today we went to the outskirts of hull to a place called Kirkella to visit my granddad sadly we couldn't see my cousins who are like sisters to me but we are going to see them in July so it's ok
I have been here so many times that i know so many people and I know where everything is, so its like a second home, after going for lunch at the beach tree we went for a walk along the sea front by the Humber bridge and to the nature park there
This brang back fond memories from when I was a little girl running to the ice cream van that was always sat there, mum also recalled lots of memories when she use to come down here as a teenager and sit in her boyfriends car after school, it made me think about how quickly you grow up and that you really should make the most of every day

No comments:
Post a Comment