Saturday, 21 April 2012

Day 40



And this is for today,
My life is so weird, one night, take last night for example, I didn't get home until the early hours of the morning, and the next day, today, I'm in bed by half ten, so bizzare!
The next photo, I thought the light bulb in my lamp looked really cool, and I'm actually quite fascinated by them, a simple switch of a light can change a whole situation, save someone's life, the rebirth of energy etc etc, but as it was fairly dark in my room I had to guess at what I was taking a picture of which is why the full bulb isn't in it but I think it looks cool like this, I also have no clue what the thing in the top left corner is as my finger was no where near the camera, and I don't know what the line is either, so if anyone would like to kindly enlighten me, it would be very appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment