Thursday, 26 April 2012

Day 45

Most people are probably thinking right now, Polly are you on crack, why have you taken a picture of water in a weird glass sat on a book shelf, whilst many of you ponder over this for a few seconds, the word nine is going to pop into your head, well that's what my friends have told me so if it hasn't worked for you get off my blog ;)
well in fact its a cool piece of subliminal messaging :P the DVD 'nine' is in the background signalling probably the last age of your life where you haven't felt pressured to do something right and to succeed and think about the future, where you were still living your childhood, ready for the coming ages where you are categorised into brainy any un-brainy ready for secondary school. I want to go back to the age of nine, I use to be such a happy child and now I'm sat here, having to decide the rest of my future, hence the unclear water in the picture, sixth form or college, my dream of travelling, or my dream of being a social worker, so many hard decisions to make   in such a short space of time, I guess what I'm trying to say is to follow your heart, and do what makes you happy, like when in your childhood when the hardest decision was whether to play tag or kiss chase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment